The following information pertains to those applying by mail only. If you will coming to our office in person, click here.
Applicants that are 15 year old and under do not renew passports.
CALL OUR OFFICE BEFORE SENDING DOCUMENTS.
- Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten.
- Must be printed on single sheets of paper; double sided printing is not allowed.
- Must not sign the application until instructed to do so in-person by the Acceptance Agent.
- Check that it has a bar code on the left top corner that will mean you did it correctly.
To qualify, your most recent U.S. Passport:
- Is undamaged and can be submitted with your application.
- Was issued when you were age 16 or older.
- Was issued within the last 15 years.
- Was issued in your current name or you can legally document.
If you have a previously issued passport card, please include it.
- Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
Payable to “US Department of State”.
- Adult: $170
- If you have a copy of your itinerary or ticket showing that you are travelling within 14 days, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, please call us.
- Check the first two boxes only, leave the third box blank.
- Please do not fill out the courier company name until you call us!
Please send two original letter of authorization along with your package.
Print out a service order form and send it along with the extra letter of authorization and the package sealed by the acceptance facility.
The service order form, along with the additional letter of authorization, must be printed and mailed to us along with the package sealed by the acceptance facility.
Once you have all of these documents together call us to double check and find an acceptance facility. Please do not mail us anything if you haven’t spoken to us first.
Address: 11022 SANTA MONICA BLVD, SUITE #100, LOS ANGELES, CA 90025