You must renew your passport in order to change your name. If your passport was issued less than a year from the date of issue and you need your name changed or corrected in your passport, you will only need to pay the expedite fee to the US State Department to have it corrected.
- Must be completed online, it cannot be handwritten.
- Must be printed on single sheets of paper; double sided printing is not allowed.
- You must submit your current undamaged passport.
You must provide the original or certified copy of the name change document from the court.
- If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, it’s okay.
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
If you are processing your application with us via mail, please fill out the service order form and send it along with the documents.
Total FeesPassport & Visa Express Expedite Fees + Return FedEx Shipping Fees = Total Fees
Government Expedite Fees must be paid by cashiers check or money order, payable to “US Department of State”.
|First Time Passport||$170.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Lost/Stolen/Mutilated Passport||$170.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Child / Minor (Under 16)||$140.00 + $25.00 Execution Fee|
|Passport Card without passport book (Adult)||$90.00|
|Passport Card with passport book (Adult)||$170.00 +$30.00|
|Passport Card without passport book (Child)||$75.00|
|Passport Card with passport book (child)||$140.00 + $15.00|
|Name Change (Less than 1 year since passport was issued)||$60.00|
|Name Change (More than 1 year since passport was issued)||$170.00|
Emergency Replacement Passport dependent upon application type.
- Limited Validity Replacement Passport dependent upon application type.
|*Same Day Slot Fee||$99.00|
|Passport Photo||$12.00|Priority Overnight Delivery
First Overnight (8:30 AM)