- You must submit your current undamaged passport and it must have two blank visa pages.
- The passport must be signed and valid for six months from the date of departure
- Address on your driver’s license must match the address on your application.
- If the address on your driver’s license does not match your residence, you may include a copy of a major utility bill (water, power, or sewage).
Copy of Hotel Confirmation or Letter of Invitation from Friends
- Required for everyone except except minors age under 1 year
- If you have a copy of your flight itinerary or ticket, please include it.
- If you do not have a travel itinerary or a ticket, it’s okay.
- Passport photo services available at our offices.
- Must be 2″x2″ on a white background.
- Photo must not be older than one month.
- Minors travelling alone must hold a travel authorization from absent parent(s)/guardian(s). Translation into Spanish recommended.
- Copy of the birth certificate is required.
- Copy of each parent’s passport information page or copy of drivers licenses.
- Minors not traveling with both parents/guardians must provide a notarized of consulate signed by the non accompanying parent(s)/guardian(s) authorizing the consulate to issue a visa.